Please take a look at the contests we have had at the #doctorwhoclub! If you have any ideas for future contests, please don't hesitate to send us a note with your ideas! ~~~ID Contest~~~
We need an ID! So here is an ID contest!!!~Rules~
- It must include the words DoctorWhoclub
- It must have something Doctor Who related in it
- You can have 2 entries each!
- Anyone can enter, you don't have to be a member! (but if u win u will need to join)
- The contest will end on the 31st September as the deadline has been extended.~Prize~
- The ID will be used as our club ID for a long time!
- A journal page about you will be made
- One of your Doctor Who pictures will be used as our favourite deviation.
Get ID making!~Entries~
(Image has been deleted)
(Image has been deleted)
The winner is... ~tanabatablossom
! ~Christmas Contest~
Not the most creative of contests but i figured we needed a christmas contest!!! So here it is...~Rules~
- It can be anything you want! As long as it is related to christmas e.g Christmas clothes, Christmas scence, Story set at christmas...
- It must include at least ONE Doctor Who related character
- The contest will end on the 1st January then voting will happen after.~Prize~
- A journal page about you on our page
- Your entry as featured deviation!~Entries~
The winner is *Girl-on-the-Moon
! ~Writing Contest~
Ok, as the new series has just started we are gunna have a fan fic contest! It should be a Donna/Doctor story but I would like you all to include Rose in the story somehow. It could be them meeting her, it could be the Doctor talking about her, it could be mostly about Rose and her seeing the Doctor and Donna together, it could be anything! Just use your imagination!~Rules~
- No more than 1000 words
- Must include Donna, the Doctor and Rose somewhere in the story.
- Contest will end on the 25th May
- Voting will take place for a week after the end date then the winner will be announced on the 1st of June~Prize~
- Your story as our featured deviation
- A page in our journal about you
- A feature in ~Empty-Paper
- Faves on all your Doctor Who deviations!
Get writing!!!~Entries so far!~
A little AU ficA smile broke slowly on Donnas face as she realised, I can come?
Yeah, yeah. Course you can. Yeah. A grin spread across the Doctors face, Id love you to come!
Oh, ha haa! Donna rushed forward to hug to Doctor but stopped mid-stride. The Doctor, open arms waiting, had a forced grin on his face. Car keys!
The Doctor kept his forced grin and spoke through his teeth, What?
My mums car keys! I wont be a minute! She rushed past the Doctor and he turned to watch her go, looking surprised, but sad. He walked slowly over to pick up Donnas very own Planet of the Travel Bags one by one and carry them into the TARDIS.
Donna walked round the corner, trying to quell her mothers fast and amazed chatter about the recent events. I know mum. I saw it. Little fat people! Listen, Ive gotta go. Gonna stay with Vina for a bit.
Her mum couldnt
A Cat Fight In Cardiff
The T.A.R.D.I.S. engines growled as it landed in Cardiff Bay. Excited, Donna opened the T.A.R.D.I.S. doors and looked outside disappointed. Oi this is bloody Cardiff! she yelled at the Doctor. Yes, yes it is. Were just here to refuel. She looked at him dumbfounded. What is this, like some alien gas station? she smirked. Well yeah, well actually, theres a space-time rift going through the city and it sometimes washes up all kinds of radiation and alien flotsam and jetsam. The radiation refuels the T.A.R.D.I.S. I may have had something to do with creating it awhile back, but I was a different man back then. He said in a matter of fact tone placing his hand on the back of his head. Yeah whatever, Alien-Boy. Donna said walking out of the T.A.R.D.I.S. Im bored. She said. He stood behind her in the doorway. Well it wont take that . . . he mu
Seeing the SightsSeeing the Sights
Selinius 3, announced the Doctor as he flung open the Tardis doors to reveal the land in front. Several twisty structures, formed from black rock, populated the landscape which also saw a long orange river flowing through it. The skies were deepest crimson yet light enough to see clearly.
Are the other two as much of a dump as this one, Donna Noble replied stepping outside wearing a large jumper.
Well youre the one who didnt want to go to the touristy places, very out of the way this, rustic universe, one of the old planets, he explained.
Looks like Chiswick shopping centre after it burnt down, she replied wandering down to the river.
An old wooden barge loomed into view cutting a fierce path through the water. It stopped sharp and threw a small wave over Donna as she moved closer.
Yeuch! Why is it sticking to me! she shouted.
No ordinary water this, purest source of Ave
TiesThe TARDIS was spiralling out of control. Donna was clinging on for dear life as The Doctor barked instructions at her. He had taken one half of the controls and she had taken the other. It jerked and juddered, Donna almost falling off her feet and The Doctor hooking his foot around the chair so his hands were free.
With a thud like a bad aeroplane landing the TARDIS came to a halt and Donna and The Doctor went flying, landing sprawled on the floor. Donna groaned and rubbed her knee, she had hit it when she fell, whilst The Doctor sprang to his feet and grabbed his coat, anxious to get out and find out why they were wherever they were. On the way he offered a hand and yanked Donna to her feet. She glowered at him; it was a most ungraceful righting.
What the heck was that?! cried Donna.
Dunno. Lets find out. The Doctor shrugged.
You always say that. grumbled Donna. And we always almost get killed!
But The Doctor had alr
The winner is ~saki-hime
!!! ~~~The 11th Doctor Contest~~~
We have had a few contest suggestions and I have picked what I thought was one of the best ones as our new contest! Thanks to ~Ernst-Jan
for the suggestion!
While the Tenth Doctor has eluded death many times, he cannot outrun fate forever: sooner or later David Tennant will be EX-TER-MI-NATED! While we obviously all hope that this won't be anytime soon, it can certainly be fun to start speculating about the follow-up: The 11th Doctor. Who's going to play him? Who should, in your opinion, play him? Even though that's not remotely likely? What's he going to wear? Who'll be his companion(s)?~Rules~
- Submit a piece, in any media, of your interpretation of the Doctor!
- You can include other people with him, base him on a real person, anything really! You are free to draw practically what you want!
- Up to 2 entries per person!
- The contest will end on the 3rd August
- Voting will take place for a week and a bit after the end date then the winner will be announced on the 15th August.~Prizes~
- A journal page about you
- Your entry as our featured deviation
If anyone would like to donate a prize (e.g Journal features, drawings, subscriptions etc...)please send a note of what you would like to donate to the contest and i'll add it to the list
Good luck everyone! Get drawing! ~Entries~
1. by ~Barbarella17
2. by *Mazzi294
3. by ~Ernst-Jan
4. by ~Sandocham
5. by ~zimDAR
6. by ~Ta-DuClau
7. by ~andy-pants
8. by ~Ernst-Jan
9. by ~Bekkye
10. by ~SolitaryTraveler
And the winner is...devta-duclau: with this pic!!! ~~~The T-Shirt Design Contest~~~
Being a graphic design student myself, I very much liked this contest suggestion from ~cdp-xo
. Looking at the current Doctor Who t-shirt designs in the shops, there are few that really stand out and make you think "I want to wear that for everyone to see!" So we want YOU to create a design that could be put onto a t-shirt that you would be proud to wear! ~Rules~
- Your piece must be able to be put onto a t-shirt. This can be an image, text or both together.
- It is recommended that you stick your design onto a t-shirt image (of any colour) before you submit it such as this - www.brutalhabit.com/files/plai…
However if you REALLY don't want to...then thats fine
- This design can be ANYTHING Doctor Who related.
- No more than 3 entries per person!
- The contest will end on the 1st December
- Voting will take place via a poll (or three) and then the winner will be announced on approximately the 8th December~Prizes~1st place
- Mention in the main journal with 4 of your gallery images featured and your winning piece
- An interview that will feature in the clubs journal
- Your entry as our featured deviaiton
- An illuminating TARDIS Chrome Wallclock from !Prolific-Imp
- A journal feature from !Prolific-Imp2nd place
- - Mention in the main journal with 2 of your gallery images featured and your entry
- A journal feature from !Prolific-Imp3rd place
- Mention in the main journal with your entry shown
- A journal feature from !Prolific-ImpIf anyone would like to donate a prize (e.g Journal features, drawings, subscriptions etc...) please send a note of what you would like to donate to the contest and i'll add it to the list!!! Donations are very much appreciated
Good luck everyone!~~~Entries~~~
21. ~ms-cold Here are the finalist for the T-shirt design contest!
1. by louisesaunders
2. by shadowwolf83
3. by Mazzi294
4. by Girl-on-the-Moon
5. by schokopocky
6. by louisesaunders
7. by HorseRidingGal
8. by reignoffire86
9. by shadowwolf83~First Place - ~Malcassairo~~Second Place - *Girl-on-the-Moon~
:thumb103222813:~Third Place - *louisesaunders~